Friday, November 7, 2008

Leaving Today for Stitches East!

Well, I finished all the artwork for the new Steve Canyon DVD, and I suspect that John will be putting up something on the blog about it. There was some loose talk about letting you see what some of the art will look like, but I'm making no promises. Go check it out over the weekend!

I've been packing, and getting ready for Stitches, and I'm more and more excited about it.

But there's not much that's newsworthy around here.

********************

Doctor Who is on the daytime rotation on SciFi, but that's almost over. They're showing the season with Martha Jones. Otherwise, it's standard Friday night stuff this evening.

Tomorrow, the BBC in America has finished Primeval, and will be switching to Doctor Who in the evening. They'll be starting the season that has Catherine Tate, so all you Donna Noble fans won't want to miss it!

Have a great weekend! I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment