Sunday, November 30, 2008

Rain, Knitting, and the Lord of the Rings

Here's a photo of the new Santa hat I'm knitting. I finished the hat part, and now have to decide how I want to proceed with the fuzzy ball at the end. I'm thinking it over, and will continue when I have an inspiration. Once it's done, I'll post a pattern. I think it looks pretty good, so far.


I got a start on the hood for John M for Christmas, too. Once it's done, there will be mitts to go with it.


*********************

Do you recall back before Haloween, when Holly bought the mask and I didn't take a photo of it? Well, here it is from both sides. 



I think you'll agree that this is a truly unusual mask.

*************************

In science fiction news, I came across a fabulous post on io9 about Bruce Campbell and his new movie, My Name is Bruce. Click and read the description. I can't possibly do it justice other than to say it's a twist on Galaxy Quest, where an actor is asked to play his movie character in real life.

I hope you've been getting a chance to follow the Lord of the Rings trilogy on TNT this weekend.

*******************

Today is not only a cold, damp, overcast day (like the days we've had most of the month) but this time, it's actually raining! I am so glad I don't have to go out today!

I hope you've been having a fabulous extended weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment