Friday, November 28, 2008

It was a Happy Thanksgiving

I watched Stargate (the movie) and Timeline yesterday, and then Holly picked me up and we went to her apartment.

Robin, the ultimate chef made a wonderful dinner, and he, Holly, Everett, Jeff and Michele were there in addition to some other new friends. A good time was had by all.

We discussed science fiction, TV, cameras and photography, and lots more. 

After it was all over, Holly gave me the keys to her car and let me loose. 

So I got to drive again for a bit, and go to WalMart before taking the car back today.

******************

Tonight, Fellowship of the Ring will be on TNT, followed by The Two Towers tomorrow night, and The Return of the King on Sunday. On Saturday and Sunday, the episodes will be preceded by the previously shown ones. Consult your local listings.

Don't forget the Eloise movies tomorrow: Eloise at the Plaza, and Eloise at Christmastime.

I hope you're having a great Thanksgiving weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment