Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Veterans Day!

Happy Veterans Day!


For some reason, when I went to sleep last night, I really checked out. Usually I wake up at least three times and get a drink/run to the bathroom/whatever, and then go back to sleep. I barely woke up at 7 am, and then was out cold until 1 pm. But I feel much better than I have for a while. It really helped me get over all the walking this past weekend.

When I woke, I checked my phone and found a message from John. There was one more tiny change on the DVD art. Apparently, when you have something round and flat, it's called a disK. Unless it's a DVD. Then, it's called a disC. So all the PDFs had to be done over again and uploaded again, which is very time consuming, even though the actual change only took a couple of minutes.

But it's really done

And if you've been able to keep track of how many times I've said that and been wrong, you're better than me.

******************************

Now, to get back to the topic of yesterday which was the Stitches East trip!

Actually, the part that's left, Sunday, didn't include Stitches, but the first photo is from Saturday, of a ship in dock next to the Tourist Center.



Spiffy, huh?

After a big breakfast, we went to the B&O Railroad Museum,  as you can easily see from the photo below.




We had a ride on one of the trains, and walked around the museum, which is mostly in the old roundhouse.


Roundhouse

After the train ride, we stopped to check out the model railroad in back of the roundhouse.




And here's Lynn walking around the grounds.

I think mostly that we just didn't want to say goodbye to each other, but we did.

So, all in all, it was a wonderful trip!

**************************

Wow! As usual on Monday night, there was a boatload of good stuff on TV! There's still stuff on my DVR that I haven't watched.

Tonight, we have Fringe (it's NEW!) and The Mentalist (naturally, on at the same time), followed by Eli Stone! Check your TV guide.

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment