Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Movie, Family and Knitting News!


Here's a photo of my granddaughter, Malaia, with her Aunt Heather's new baby boy, Mitchell. There's not much to say here except aaaaw.

My sister, Lynn, who is the best sister in the world, sent me an email that I saw just a little while ago.

It turns out that Karen Allen, who will be in the new Indiana Jones movie is a knitter, and also a knit designer. You can find out more about it all at www.karenallen-fiberarts.com. There's a lengthy introduction which is the best part of the whole site. Enjoy.

As if that wasn't enough, she also sent me a link for more information on the movie at http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/film/. The information on Indiana Jones is at the bottom left of the page, and there is a little sidebar next to it with a link to an extended trailer for the movie.

But wait, there's even more information on the new Sex and the City movie at the top left of the page. I haven't even read that article yet, but I thought you'd want to know.

The towel is a bit more than seven inches long at the moment. That's nearly 1/4 finished! It looks like I'm going to make it in time for Towel Day!

Oh, and there's a new pattern right after this post.

Have a great day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment