Friday, May 30, 2008

I Have a Store!

Amazon has been trying to persuade me for a while that I really want an Amazon store.

I've been thinking for a while that I don't.

Anyway, I broke down yesterday and created an Amazon store. You can see it here: http://astore.amazon.com/losart-20/102-0618191-9884134 or click on the listing in the sidebar.

Now, before you go running over there, bear in mind that this is a work in progress, and is not finished.

What is there is very nice, though.

So, if you're interested in seeing what a person like me likes, take a look

There are sections for knitting, science fiction movies and books, fantasy movies and books, plus things that Medieval buffs will enjoy.

Tonight we will be treated to a rerun of Ghost Whisperer on broadcast TV, plus new episodes of The Sarah Jane Adventures and Doctor Who.

The Weather Pixie still appears to be sick.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment