Monday, May 5, 2008

Hi! This is the First Post!

I have been blogging on Xanga for a few years (www.xanga.com/lostarts), and like it, but a friend recommended Blogger (now that I finally have a computer to blog from). I would like to get a fiberarts business going, and wonder if Blogger would let me get business-related (but still entertaining) stuff up on the search engines a little better than Xanga.

So, this is a test. For a while, I'll be posting the same stuff to both Xanga and Blogger, and we'll see how it goes.

You can expect a lot about me and my life, discussions about fiberarts, science fiction, TV and movies, and lots more. You can also find out more at www.ravelry.com/lostarts and my website (which I will start updating real soon, now at www.lostarts.biz.
I'm just back from the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival, so I'll show you this photo that I took last year:

This is just a note to let you know that this is the first post, and you won't find anything earlier than this.

This is just general orientation. I'll be putting up real posts soon.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment