Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hi! It's Thursday

Today, I'm feeling like Arthur Dent, who never could get the hang of Thursdays.

Usually I can do it, but this whole week is one I haven't been able to get the hang of.

It's been a very quiet week. Not much happening. There's nothing worthwhile on TV (except a rerun of Supernatural tonight), although the SciFi Channel will have The Sarah Jane Adventures, and Doctor Who on tomorrow evening.

I'm still struggling through the prototype for my rune bag, although it's been put on hold until I can get some size 6 DP needles. In the meantime, I've been knitting another poncho with a hood just exactly like the last one. So, there's not even any point in new photos.

But I am trying to wrap my head around the fact that in about 3 weeks we'll be going to the Potomac Celtic Festival. Usually I look forward to this with eager anticipation, but this year I feel like I'm in some kind of daze on the subject. 

I do want to finish at least one rune bag by then, though.

The Weather Pixie seems to be having a problem today. Just not feeling well, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment