Saturday, May 10, 2008

Eureka!

I can't remember if I put this information up, but tomorrow (Mother's Day!), the SciFi Channel will be showing reruns of "Eureka" during the day. I love "Eureka."

And in knit news, I've finished binding off the hem of the poncho and picked up stitches around the neck edge from the provisional cast on and have knitted about 5 inches of the hood.

And Lion Brand sent me a newsletter yesterday, and they have new colors available in their Jiffy yarn. I love the yarn in my poncho, but I've been sad the whole time I was knitting it because the yarn (Red Heart Symphony) has been discontinued. I want to make some ponchos in other colors, and the beautiful new colors of Jiffy may let me do that. They have some blues that are beautiful, and several purples that are all so great I can't decide between them.

I hope you're having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment