Thursday, May 8, 2008

I Like My New Blog!

This new blog is so much fun.

I "talked" to John today via iChat, and he sent me lots of links for widgets and other stuff for my blog. There's enough there to keep me busy reading and doing stuff for the next week (at least).

I just installed Google Adsense yesterday, and they make it really difficult for me. When you sign up for it, you have to promise not to click the ads they put up on your site. Which makes sense because they don't want you adding lots of clicks for the people who pay you on a per-click basis.

But they've chosen ads that are so neat that I really want to click them. Right now, there's an ad about symbols up there.

There were a number of things that I loved about The DaVinci Code, but one of my favorites was the lecture about symbols at the beginning.

I really want to click that button.

Oh, but I'm not allowed to ask people to click the buttons, so don't do it.

Unless you really want to.

So, anyway, I have lots of things I want to do today, and not much time to write, so you're getting a short post with almost no information,

There are new episodes of Supernatural, Ugly Betty, and Grey's Anatomy on tonight along with a rerun of Burn Notice.

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment