Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ravelympics: The Sequel

It turns out that I also got a medal for the Design Discus, since I entered the wimple in that event, too. I just didn't get it until yesterday.


I'm really going to be impressed when I finish the sweater, which, despite lots of knitting, hasn't gotten much longer, so there's not much to see.

On the home front, I got an email from Holly saying "I'm sorry."

It turns out that Robin got up early on Sunday morning, and managed to get her up and awake while he was doing it. Then Malaia called and asked "Are you sure you don't want to go to the Renfair today?"

Well, she went, and a good time was had by all.

She and Malaia were particularly impressed with a new shop at the fair: Grichels. They each bought a handbag, and Holly also got a checkbook cover. From what I can see on the website, I suspect it's a little like the wallet with teeth that Hagrid gave Harry in the Harry Potter books.

In the meantime, I'm still knitting and still filling out forms.

There's a new episode of Eureka on the SciFi Channel tonight, along with some reruns: one from last season, and one that was new last week in case you missed it.

This isn't science fiction, but there's the two hour season premier of Bones on Fox tomorrow night.

In the meantime, I'm still filling out forms and knitting.

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment