Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ho Hum Wednesday

First of all, I want to correct something that I said in my last post.

There will be two hours of Bones on Fox Network tonight, but it will not be the season opener. By the way, please click on where it says "Fox Network." There's an ad for Fringe in the upper right corner. Make sure you mouse over it. By the way, Fringe will be premiering on 9 September.

Bones is not science fiction, but it's a really good program, so I just threw it into the post.

I have finally given up on the knot on the side and finished it.


The loop of the knot that starts at the top also ends with a loop at the bottom. There is only one other loop.

It's not quite as wonderful as I'd hoped, but not as bad as I'd been afraid it would be. Considering that the bottom of it was ad lib, it's not bad.

I'm going to have to start writing down what I want to say, because I know that I thought of ten things I want to say since the last post, and I won't remember them until this post is done.

In the meantime, I've written the letter to go with the appeal I'm sending to the IRS. I wanted to take a break and do something else before printing the letter so that I could read it again.

Actually, everything that made the appeal necessary was caused by the IRS, and is just a thinly-veiled way of saying that the economy is going down the tubes and that they want more money because they're suffering just like the rest of us. I want to make that clear in the letter without saying something like "You idiots! I'd make a mistake, too, if I thought that you'd pay me $4,000 for doing it!" 

And, by the way, they're still sending these things to the wrong address after six written versions they've gotten and at least five times that I've given them the address over the phone. I wish I could be as well paid for being totally inept.

Anyway, have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Why don't you go to th Post Office and put in another change of address? Then send them a registered letter informing them on the address?

    ReplyDelete