Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dark Mark Scarf

Yes, prepare to be bored with yet another dark mark scarf that I've made




I tried to take a photo of this that would show just the stripes, but the mark on this one just doesn't want to disappear. In a lot of ways, it's the best one I've made so far.



This one is for someone else. At some point (maybe now, so I'll have it for the movie opening) I'm going to make another one for me.

**************************

Last weekend, on Sunday, Eli Stone was listed on the Digital TV Guide. I told the DVR to record it, and it wasn't until last night that I got around to watching it and discovered that it's a new episode! 

That's right, Eli Stone fans, it's back!

The network said that they were absolutely, positively canceling it, so I didn't even check to see that it was new. When I watched it, at first I thought it was an episode I'd missed, but no, it's brand new!

So, don't miss it this week. Oh, I'm so happy!

I realize that this isn't a science fiction show, but Better off Ted is back tonight on ABC, and I can't wait!

For those of you who don't know, Ted works  for a huge corporation, Veridian Dynamics, which is everyone's worst nightmare of big business. The things the company does are beyond belief. One of the highlights of the show each week, is a commercial for Veridian Dynamics, which the company shows off how it has, once again managed to react totally inappropriately to reality with screamingly funny results.

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

*************************

Addition:

Find out how some of the best condiments and sauces got their names here.

No comments:

Post a Comment