Monday, March 29, 2010

No Photos!

Blogger has just updated their interface, and so, of course, there is a problem. This particular one seems to mean that there are no photos in my blog. That includes the sidebar. All of them have been removed! I've been to blogger help after I tried unsuccessfully to replace a photo that had gone. Everybody on blogger seems to be having this problem, and can't even replace their photos. So, you won't be seeing any photos here for a while.

Don't we just love progress?

Oh, and by the way, the reason they changed their interface so that it would deal with photos better!

They're not offering any help on the help forum, so let's hope that they're aware of the problem and are doing something about it, although it would be nice to know if that's the case.

*************************

V will premier tomorrow night, so SyFy has gotten on the bandwagon and is showing (probably all of the original) V today, this evening, and tomorrow. I think it might just end in time to switch over and see the premier of the new season!

If you have a DVR (or TiVo) you might want to set it to see the new episode of Lost, though.

As for tonight, there is a new Chuck, a rerun of The Big Bang Theory, and a new Castle, which is the second half of last week's episode. We'll get to find out if Beckett survived the explosion.

*****************************

I was reading one of my favorite blogs, The Drex Files, and found this entry that tickled me now end. It's about someone who is marketing covers to put on your garage doors to make it look like the door is open and there's something in your garage that's different than what's really there.

I've been following the Steve Canyon comics on his blog, and it's really fun.

*************************

It's cold and rainy here. I hope it's better where you are! Have a great beginning of the week and a wonderful Spring break (if that applies to you)! Here's hoping that you will see photos here again sometime soon!

************************

Addition:

So, after writing all that, I publish this and go to look at my sad blog with no photos, and they're back! At least some of them are. I'm seriously confused at this point!

No comments:

Post a Comment