Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's the First Sunday of Spring this Year

Couldn't think of a better title than that because there's not much happening today.

The most exciting thing I can talk about that's happened today is this photo from Franklin.

He's a very funny guy, and you can see this photo on his blog here, and follow him here. Please do, you'll enjoy him!

**********************************

It's still Harry Potter weekend on ABC Family, although it's winding down. They will be showing Order of the Phoenix soon, though. Check it out!

*****************************

I'm currently having a bit of my time taken up with a short gig that I don't want to jinx by talking about it. It's very cool, though, and I will write about it later, when it's all done, which has to be soon.

**************************

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment