Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hi! I'm Still Here!

I haven't blogged in a while, and I know I'm going to start getting emails from people wanting to know if I'm OK.

Well, I'm fine. Kind of hyped that I actually got some benefit from the last visit to the doctor, and that I'll be going to two other doctors who the first one said could help me. I'll survive with the problems I have (I've had them for about 35 years and survived), but I think I could feel better, so if these doctors can actually help me, I'll be overjoyed!

Other than that, there's not much that's really happening.

I'm knitting something that's a present for somebody who reads my blog, so I'm not going to talk about it here. I'll post photos later.

************************

Lost is on tonight!

And it's being followed by a catch-up episode of Flash Forward! A brand new episode will be on tomorrow night (for two hours!) and they put together an "here's the story so far" show for those of us who haven't seen it, or those of us who feel it's been so long since a new episode that we've totally forgotten what what happening.

************************

It's warm (for the time of year) and sunny out, and I have some errands to run, so I have to get moving.

Have a fabulous week! And don't be surprised if there isn't a post for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment