Friday, September 4, 2009

Quiet Start to Labor Day Weekend

Well, it's been a quiet day at home for the beginning of the Labor Day Weekend, here.

I have been suffering from an aggravated case of my usual post nasal drip for the last couple of weeks. I've been wading up the past few nights and not sleeping well because I'm basically drowning! I'm reluctant to go to a doctor, but becoming resigned to the necessity, so I spent part of today trying to find one over the internet. I found a doctor very nearby with good references, but too late to call. I'll have to make an appointment on Tuesday, when office hours are more likely.

I plan to see Holly tomorrow, and that's always fun. She just called to tell me that she got out of work early today and is still getting paid for the whole day, so she's got almost four days off! And Monday is Robin's regular day off, so they'll be able to do something together. She's a happy camper at the moment!

*********************

Yesterday, I ordered more raw materials for Christmas presents, and a set of Zephyr needles from Knit Picks. They're currently in the mail. I love Knit Picks!

************************

Eureka has been on SyFy all day today! It's been fun!

Have a great Labor Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment