Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Aromatherapy

Even if you're not interested in fiberarts, you have to read this blog post about a combination of crochet and aromatherapy. It's very funny!

**************************

On the subject of the California fires, this is the best article I've seen, with the best photos, including one taken from satellite! The satellite photo with the location markings is the only one so far that actually gives me an idea of where the fire actually is.

I'm a little concerned about this because of the photos that have been posted by friends and internet acquaintances, which seem to show the fire as very close to the location where the photo was taken. The people I actually know insist that the fire isn't nearby, but that the air quality is unbelievably bad.

The photos give you a good overview of the devastation, but if you're having a hard time looking at them, don't read the article. The details will have you in tears.

************************

I wish I had somethign funny to follow that up with, but I don't at the moment.

But you can watch a new episode of Leverage tonight to improve your mood.

I have a pile of library books to return and more to pick up today, so I need to get going and do it.

Have a great day, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment