Friday, March 27, 2009

Meteorite Friday

I have a lot of stuff to do today, but there are some things I do want to talk about, so this will be a very short post.

****************************

I came across a really wonderful web page about meteorites, and I thought you'd like to know about it. There are links in the text to other interesting pages (unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to read all of them) and links to other parts of the same site at the top of the page. There's lots of interesting information on the page, though.

*********************

There's another new episode of Dollhouse (Fox) on tonight, plus the TV premier of the Stargate movie, Ark of Truth (SciFi), both starting at 9 here. Good luck with that. I hope you have a DVR if you want to watch both. If you don't have a DVR and really want to watch both, Ark of Truth will be on next Friday at 7 here, followed by the second SG movie, Continuum. Of course, Dollhouse will probably be on at the same time as one of those two next Friday, but Continuum will be repeated on the following Friday (two weeks from today), and Dollhouse will skip a week soon, so you can probably manage to see all of that within the next two weeks.

Confused? 

I am!

Please check your local listings!

And have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment