Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Friday the Thirteenth!

Wow! I just got a case of deja vu. It seems like only 28 days since I last said this.

I hope you're enjoying the second of two Fridays the thirteenth in two months.

*****************

Vicki Howell has a new book coming out, Pop Goes Crochet, and she's got a contest going on over on her blog to win a signed copy of her new book. Check it out!

****************

I saw this note on FaceBook: "John Ellis is glad things went well last nite..the reception & screening was a BIG hit & John Ellis even interviewed Milton Caniff (!) via some hocus-pocus & razzle-dazzle."

I'm so glad it's going well, and I'm dying to find out how he interviewed Milton!

*****************

Holly called last night. We're going out tomorrow! It'll be so nice to see her again. Ever since the headlights on her car died just before Christmas, I saw her at Christmas and one other time. That's twice in two and a half months. I miss her!

Have a great evening, and don't miss the brand new episode of Dollhouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment