Friday, October 3, 2008

Steve Canyon Covers!

John and I have been working hard all week on the cover for the Complete Steve Canyon on DVD Volume I, and the result is not one, but three covers!

This turned out really cool, and John and I are both pretty happy with it, except that we're having a hard time deciding what colors we want in the Steve Canyon logo at the top.

Here are the three covers:





To get a chance to vote for which one you want for your very own copy, go here.

Today is going to be a busy day for me, so I probably won't get a chance to blog again until Sunday, since we'll be going to the Fall Fiber Fest this Saturday.

So, I want to mention that the BBC in America will be rerunning a batch of the British series Life on Mars on Sunday. I've heard so much about this, but missed it when they were showing it before, so I really want to see at least some of it. Check your local listings.

And have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment