Thursday, July 31, 2008

More Ravelympics

You are going to be tired of this even before it starts!

So, I have signed up to make three projects: the Celtic sweater, a wimple and a poncho.

The Celtic sweater's event is WIP Wrestling, and I'm doing it for Team TARDIS, Team Hopelessly Overcommitted and Team Middle Earth.

The wimple's event is the Cowl Jump, and it's for Team Hogwarts and Team Hopelessly Overcommitted.

The poncho's event is the Shawl Relay, and is for Team Browncoat and Team Hopelessly Overcommitted.

I'm not joining any more teams or committing to knit any more projects in any more events.

That's what I said earlier today, and wound up joining Team Middle Earth because I just couldn't resist!

I've been having trouble all day getting to post on Blogger. I finally have it straightened out, but I really need to go out and do some errands, so this will be a short post.

The SciFi Channel is going Dragon Crazy this weekend. They'll be showing Dragon Sword again, so here's your chance to watch it if you missed it not long ago.

Tomorrow evening, the very last episode of Doctor Who of the season will be shown. If you saw last week's episode, you'll be on the edge of your seat as the Doctor regenerates!

I don't have time to add links to all of this.

Gotta run!

Have a great Thursday evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment