Thursday, July 17, 2008

Granddaughter Arriving Soon!

My granddaughter, Malaia will be moving from Toledo to Baltimore on Sunday! I'm so glad that she'll be closer. Maybe I'll get to see her more often.

Eliza Dushku was on Ugly Betty tonight! I don't think I've seen this episisode before.

It's a big night for TV--Betty, Supernatural, and Burn Notice. Betty and Supernatural are reruns (but good), however, Burn Notice is brand new.

I finished the third Marionberry sock last night, and since I didn't get to the store yesterday, I didn't have the yarn to finish the hood. So, I took the purple yarn (Knit Picks Telemark in Royal Heather) and started knitting the shawl that I intended to knit with it. Photos soon.

I got a bill from the ER doctor in the mail today for about $300! This brings the grand total for my recent ER visit to $800! It would have been more, but I just didn't have the money for some of the medicine that was prescribed. If I had gotten that, it would have brought it all up to $900.

I'm discouraged!

Ribbed sock pattern will be up on the blog real soon now.

Hope you had a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment