Saturday, July 12, 2008

Dragon Sword

Sunday evening on the SciFi Channel, Dragon Sword will be on again! If you follow that link, it leads to a movie by another name, but it's the same movie.

Aside from being a great children's show, this is also wonderful for adults. It's one of those virtually unknown movies to fall in love with. And I have.

Dragon Sword will be followed by The Brothers Grimm, which is another good movie.

In the meantime, the universe continues to find more and more ways to take money away from me whether I want the things they're taking money for or not.

After fighting with IRS, and getting them to not take money out of my August payment, I get a note from Social Security saying that I'm suddenly eligible for Medicare, and they're taking about $100 out of my August payment.

So, now I have more running around and filling out forms to do.

In the long run, this may be helpful. It would've been helpful during the last month, which was filled with sickness and dental problems, which are still continuing.

I hope you're having a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment