Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Independence Day!

Well, I checked last night for the big, exciting planetary alignment. Ok, so I know that it isn't supposed to start happening until tonight, but I though they'd probably be close to aligned.

I couldn't see anything. It was overcast last night. And I'm worried that it will be overcast tonight, too. The sky is a uniform color, but it's not the bright blue of a clear sky. Objects are barely casting gentle shadows, so it's overcast.

I still have high hopes for tomorrow evening.

In the meantime, Family is showing some of the Harry Potter movies this weekend, starting early this evening. They'll be starting with Sorcerers Stone and going all the way through Goblet of Fire, and some of them will be repeating throughout the weekend. You can start tomorrow afternoon if you miss tonight. Check your schedules.

Have a great Fourth, and don't miss the fireworks!

No comments:

Post a Comment