Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Principles of Knitting Is Coming Back!

The Principles of Knitting is the best and most complete reference book on knitting ever published! It has everything in it! It may not be a book that you could enjoy reading, but at 11 pm, when you've run into a knitting problem that you don't know how to solve, it's got the information when you can't even find it on the internet.

This book is so great, that since it's been out of print, I've seen copies of it being sold for over $200! I've heard reports of others selling copies for as much as $400! It is, without a doubt the best knitting reference book ever!

The link doesn't say when it's going to be published, but I looked it up on the internet, and the publisher says that it will be out on the first of November of this year. Just in time for Christmas! They also say that that's a rough idea, and that they're not promising it exactly on that date.

And it's only about $30! You have to understand that this is a book that would make a great doorstop! This book could anchor a battleship! It's BIG! It's got everything!

I missed it when it was originally published because I didn't have enough money to buy it at the time. I've regretted it ever since.

Now, I have a second chance! And so do you!

***************************************

In more knitting news, I found a photo of a great TARDIS blanket that someone knitted! Much as I'd like to put the photo up here, I think you should see it from the original

I hope you're having a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment