Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cylons Flying Over Libya!

Found an article today (thanks to Doug Drexler) about Cylons flying over Libya!


Those pilots have a great sense of humor!

****************************

I don't really have a lot to say today. After being sick to one degree or another for about a month, I'm kind of in a daze. I'm really pretty much over the actual "sick" part, but I just feel wiped out and exhausted. It's almost 7 pm here, and it feels like it should be about 3 or 4 hours earlier. Part of it may be that it's light longer.

I've been making progress on the mobius sets, but they're not ready to photograph yet, although part of the patterns have been written. I have a lot to do, and no ambition at the moment.

Oh, and I forgot. My sister sent me a photo of  a license plate. All I can say is that this is someone you really don't want to cut off!


Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment