Thursday, September 16, 2010

100 Days Until Christmas!

You probably don't usually scroll down to the bottom of the page, but if you did, you'd find a nice little widget counting down the remaining time until Christmas.

And there's only 100 days left!

That might sound like a lot to some of you out there, but for anybody who makes all or even most of their Christmas presents, it's getting to be the last minute!

Last night and this morning, I worked on my Christmas present list. I still haven't thought of presents for some people, but I've already rounded up ideas and materials to make some presents. Not that I'm going to start instantly. I'm still working on the Celtic sweater, and I have another project lined up after that.

But I thought all you knitters and crafters out there deserved the same jolt I just got.

There's great TV tonight, with some season premiers (see yesterday's post), so have a fun evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment