Thursday, April 30, 2009

Two Days to the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival and the Air Conditioning Is STILL Not On!

There has not a wisp of cold air that has come out of the air conditioning vent so far! I called the apartment office and learned that there was a "little problem" yesterday with turning on the air conditioning, and that they were still working on it.

Fortunately, the temperature outside is a bit below 60 degrees with rain, so my windows are open (still), and the fan is blowing in high levels of oak pollen.

***********************

I talked to Lynn on the phone, and she was just pulling into the driveway at the dentist's office. I wish her the best of luck with that.

She plans to come down here tomorrow. I said I thought she'd arrive around late afternoon or early evening, and she said she hoped that she'd arrive earlier than that.

I can't wait!

*************************

The way I'm feeling, I don't know how well I'm going to get around the Sheep and Wool Festival, but I really want to try. I'm really starting to get excited!

I have a lot to do before the fest, so you probably won't hear anything else from me before late Sunday.

Have a great weekend!

*************************

Addition:

There will be three episodes of Eureka tonight on the SciFi Channel this evening. It starts at 7 pm here, so you might want to check your local listings early. Oh, and later on (actually tomorrow morning), the Doctor Who episode will be The Fires of Pompeii.

No comments:

Post a Comment