Monday, April 6, 2009

Donna Noble Sweater

I'm having a day where I'm really bummed out for no good reason.

Well, I have been doing my income tax, which always makes me feel bad. It probably wouldn't if there was any chance I'd get some money back. I did work a little last January, and I will have a refund of a whole two dollars to help me pay the nearly thousand I owe the IRS.

I can't imagine why that would be depressing.

And I was thinking of not posting today. There's that old saying "If you can't say anything good, don't say anything at all."

But then I saw this on Spoiler TV!

This was taken on the 4th of April, along with lots of other photos. Go and see the photos on the original site. I feel guilty, like I'm stealing this photo, so I'm trying to make this like an ad for the site.

The photos are interesting, but I was a little surprised and happy to see Catherine Tate back on Doctor Who. I love her and her character, Donna Noble, but she isn't supposed to know about the doctor on pain of having her head explode or something.

But even better than Donna, is the sweater she's wearing.


Is there something wrong with me that I get fashion tips from science fiction shows?

Regardless, the colors she's wearing are beautiful, and the combination of sweaters (or is that a tee?) looks smart and wearable.

Is it really weird that I can manage to post a photo that's science fiction and knitting news?

I hope you're having a happier day than I am.

*************************

Oh, I nearly forgot, there was a really neat post on Fiber Fool's blog. She wrote a neat pattern for ruffles to wear at your wrist, and she's making it available free for a limited time. They're really pretty! It's a beautiful pattern, and a great way to use up leftover sock yarn. Check it out!

The actual pattern is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment