Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tagged Yet Again

I think Facebook is getting out of control. I was tagged again, and here is the result. I'm not tagging anyone!


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes, me.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Just now. Joan of Arcadia went to the funeral of the boy she babysat with.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
It used to be nice, but it's degenerating.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Jersey tomatoes! Sliced THICK! Also, turkey, chicken or roast beef. Sliced THIN!

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Holly!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yeah.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Of course.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes. Maybe that's what's wrong with me.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
There was a time I might have, but not now.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Cheerios or raisin bran.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
If they have ties.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Lucerne chocolate chip (with a banana) or Breyers peach or black cherry

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
it varies

15. RED OR PINK?
Blue!

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Right now, my feet and ankles (which are swelling up), my ear (which hurts and won't hear anything except for the repairmen next door who were pounding with hammers at 8 am) and my sinuses (which are attempting to drown me).

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My mom.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
I want everyone to do as they please.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
No shoes. My feet are swelling. The rest is none of your business.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW
Joan of Arcadia.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Medium blue.

23. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
Lemons, baking bread or cooking food.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
John Ellis.

25. HOW DO YOU KNOW THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
We met on the MST3K forum on Ravelry.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Figure skating

27. HAIR COLOR?
It used to be brown, but now it's grey.

28. EYE COLOR?
Brown.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No.

30. the age i was 2 years ago 63

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Both

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Wide Awake.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Black

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Spring.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
yes please

37. DESCRIBE YOUR PENCIL CUP.
I need one, and I have to go buy one.

38. FAVORITE ARTIST(s)
Ry Cooder, Commander Cody and his Lost Planet Airmen, Maria Muldaur, Chris Smither, Fred Wedlock, etc.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Inkdeath.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Don't have a mouse pad.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Lost!!!

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
Anything I can actually hear.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Both.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Probably Switzerland. Maybe Iceland. I'm not sure which is further.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Art. And knowing things.

46 WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Philadelphia.

47. FAVORITE PIECE OF JEWELRY?
Too many to list.

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
None.

49. SUN OR SNOW?
Sun.

50. LAW & ORDER OR CSI?
Doctor Who!

I'm starting to get tired of all this being tagged, and I'm not going to play anymore. 

But at least it gives me something to put into my blog today instead of crying on your shoulder because I feel sick today, and it's bad enough that I just want to cry.

************************

I have bags of stash, but I really don't have a project to work on, so I'm knitting a swatch (which may become a scarf) just to have something to do with my hands while watching TV.

Now I wish I'd gone out with Holly on Saturday.

Not having a specific project probably has to do with not feeling good.

************************

Lost was wonderful last night! If you're a Lost fan, I hope you got to see it.

Tonight, there will be a new: Burn Notice, Eleventh Hour, and Supernatural.

*********************

I have to return some stuff to the Library, and I'm running out of food, so I have to go to the grocery store, and I really don't want to because my feet hurt. I wish there was a place nearby that sells yarn!

I hope you're having a better day than I am.

*******************

PS-- Coraline opens tomorrow on the 6th of February, 2009. Sorry. I have a good grasp of when things are supposed to happen, I just don't have a good grasp of what day it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment