Thursday, February 19, 2009

A New JoAnn Store Is Opening!

There's a JoAnn store near me that's moving to a new location, and today is the first day it's open. The grand opening includes lots of sales and neat specials.

Unfortunately, the old store had a bus stop right in front of it, and the new store is at least half a mile from the closest bus stop, which means lots of walking to get there. The old store has been almost empty since early December, and the new store is sure to be full of everything! I want to go, but I don't think I'm going to be able to get there today. I still have a little work on getting out a preliminary front cover for the second volume of Steve Canyon DVDs. So, I need to get that done first.

************************

USA is showing Burn Notice during the day today, and apparently every Thursday, presumably because the new episode is out each Thursday evening.

I believe there's a new Eleventh Hour on tonight, and also Supernatural.

Have fun! I've got to get some work done so that I can schedule a trip to the movies to see Coraline!

No comments:

Post a Comment