Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Monday!

I spent the day riding around on buses and walking a lot while doing errands. It was back to WalMart for me, so that I could get the vitamins I didn't get while I was there with Holly. And, as usual, WalMart had a lot of things that I didn't realized I needed. 

I had been thinking the other day that I needed a stapler, but didn't want to spend the $15 or $20 for a good one. Wally had one that never needs staples and stamps little blue stars around the non-staple. For $4! And now that I've writen about it, I realize that is wasn't in any of he packages when I got home. I'll have to look again.

But the true monarch of impulse buying is Dollar Tree! 

I was in there a bit more than a week ago, and bought, among other things, a dishtowel which I discovered was very nice when I got it home and started using it. So, I went back for more, and found lots of stuff that I really needed or was going to buy somewhere else. I keep hearing good things about Robert Jordan, and had planned someday to buy one of his books, but they had the first book in the Wheel of Time series. So, that was one of the things I came home with.

What a busy day!

***************

I hope you had a chance to appreciate Dead Like Me, which was on SciFi during their daytime rotation today. Tomorrow, they'll have Haunted, the Matthew Fox cop show where he can speak to ghosts due to a near-death experience. If you watch closely, you'll see him sporting part, but not all, of the tattoo that he wears in Lost!

Tonight we have Chuck back with a new episode! Followed by new episodes of Heroes and Medium, all on NBC.

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment