Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Under Siege!

I am currently drowning in bills for things that I already paid for, had no idea I owed, and are mostly a mess to straighten out.

Comcast is telling me that I haven't made several payments and others have been partial payments when I've been paying them what they said I owed every month. I'm totally sick of them. I spite of the fact that I've been paying them what I agreed to, they haven't been providing the services they said they would for that money.

I'm too angry to write anything nice today, except to say that I hope you enjoy the Lost marathon on broadcast TV tonight.

I hope you're having more fun than I am!

************************

PS I just noticed that Google is putting up ads for Comcast because I've been talking about it. Don't click on it, and don't deal with them! They are nothing but a RIP OFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment