Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hi! and Bye! Again.

I was in CVS on Saturday, late, and they had some great daylight floor lamps out on the shelves. The kind I've been drooling over for a couple of years. You know, the kind that usually cost about $100. The kind that look like this. I checked for a price, and there wasn't any marked, so I figured that they would probably be on sale starting on Sunday, and they were just putting them out so they'd be ready for the following morning.

So, anyway, I went back today and they were $25, but on sale for $20. I dragged one home through the snow, and now it's next to the chair I usually use, and I can get some extra light when I'm doing craft projects!

I'm so tickled!

If you're a crafter or a reader, check this out. There are few crafts that couldn't be improved with a little light.

**********************

Oh, yes, we had our first snowfall of the winter today. It's been 14 years since we had a first snowfall of the winter this late! There were just a few flurries, and it looked like it was somewhere between 2 and 3 inches when I went to CVS.

It made everything look so pretty, and there wasn't enough to make a driving problem, so it was very pleasant and wintery. The roads were all clear, and most of the sidewalks were also clear. Nature decorated beautifully!

Tomorrow will be a different story. There will be sleet, rain, and freezing temperatures. 

I don't have any plans that involve going out tomorrow.

******************

For all you Red Dwarf fans out there, check this out! 

It's coming back! 

Well, for a little while, anyway.

Don't forget to watch a new Leverage tonight! And a new Fringe!

I have to run.

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment