Monday, January 25, 2010

Hi! Oh, and Bye!

I had planned to put up a nice long post today. I'm not sure what I would have said in it, but I'm saved from the trouble of finding out because the sun is shining and it's about 60 degrees out, and I really need to pull myself together and get out there and not miss it!

I have one last dental visit tomorrow. All the work is done, he's just going to check things to see how they're working out. From what the dentist said, it should only take a few minutes. Then I have an errand to run. I know that doesn't sound like much, but that's about an hour and a half of actual riding time on the bus, plus about a minimum of an hour waiting-for-a-bus time, probably more like three or four hours total.

***********************

For all you knitters out there, Ann Budd has started a blog today! She's already got 10 comments, and I'm jealous! I've probably had ten comments in almost two years! I guess I'll just have to get famous, too.

**********************

Lost is back on TV tomorrow night!

Don't get too excited! The premier of the new season will be on the second of February. I suspect that this is just the last two episodes of the last season so we can all catch up and be on the same page when it starts.

But Lost is back on TV tomorrow night!

I'm so excited!

I can't stand to stay inside anymore today! Have a great day!

Oh, they're predicting snow and sleet for tomorrow morning!

*********************

Addition:

It's Monday, isn't it? I'm sorry, Lost will be on TOMORROW night!

No comments:

Post a Comment