Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Eastwick Tonight!


Eastwick will be on tonight! It may be the last episode (I read that somewhere, but I'm hoping there's at least one more).

Before you watch Eastwick, though, tune in to ABC Family at 7:30 and watch Practical Magic! If you haven't seen it, you're in for a treat, and I can promise you that if you like Eastwick, you'll also like Practical Magic.

I have more I'd like to write about, but I want to get this info up right away, so I'll write the rest later.

In the meantime, have a great next-to-last day of the year, and also a great New Year's Eve. If the weather isn't too bad, I expect to be out doing things tomorrow so don't expect a post.

Oh, and enjoy the movie and Eastwick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Counter

mycountdown.org Home » Holiday » Christmas » Countdown Widgets » Design Page » Design Countdown Size Transparent No Top Label Share my Countdown • Share your countdown with your friends by adding Get my widget button. • Allow your friends to copy your countdown on their websites also. • Your friends can Twitter and facebook about your countdown • Check the list of people who use this exact countdown widget Text Color: Background Color: H: ° S: % B: % R: G: B: #: H: ° S: % B: % R: G: B: #: Timezone: Copy the code below into your blog Share your Countdown Share Christmas Widget Holiday Countdowns o Chinese New Year o Christmas o New Year * About Us * | * Contact Us * Twitter * | * Share | * ©2011 mycountdown.org, all rights reserved