Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Yarn Imagination Contest!

I hadn't planned on posting today, but I came across this Yarn Imagination Contest by Lion Brand Yarn, and wanted to let you know.

I'm seriously thinking about entering, but don't have an idea of what to knit. You might say I'm waiting on inspiration.

It's all right, because I'll wake up in the middle of the night or tomorrow with a smashing idea.

***********************

Sanctuary marathon is on SyFy today!

Not a lot on TV other than that, though.  We have to wait until next month for sweeps, then all the good stuff will be back on TV. A few series will be back late this month, though. I'll keep you up to date.

That doesn't help us much right now, though.

What might help me soon is the new (refurbished) TiVo I ordered last Friday. It shipped yesterday, and they estimate that it'll be here tommorrow. Then I just have to get the card(s) installed, and I can get special programming from TiVo, even if there's nothing I want to watch on TV.

I might have been satisfied to keep my Comcast DVR, but it's still having severe problems accessing the digital TV guide. I do have to say that since the repairman came last week, the picture and sound been much better, but it still doesn't want to let me know what's on. I tried to find out which Sanctuary episodes were on today, and in spite of the fact that one of them was on, it wouldn't tell me about any of them. And it's been refusing to let me know what's coming on tomorrow, like the other one did. Judging by the two I've tried, Comcast DVRs seem to have to choose a Wednesday during which they will not display any guide info! I have to fight with the DVR to get it to display any information more than two days ahead, and sometimes it won't display information for now, let alone two hours from now.

I hope you're having a great week!

It's supposed to display programming info for the coming week, but usually doesn't. TiVo is supposed to display info for the coming two weeks! And it's supposed to have lots of programming available through TiVo, too! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment