Saturday, April 24, 2010

One Week from Now!

One week from now, I'll be at the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival!

If you read this blog, you already know that, but I'm really excited!

I've been thinking about what I'd like to buy if I had any money, and what I seem to be thinking about most is bags.

Don't ask me why.

I have a perfectly serviceable bag, but I keep dreaming of this Namaste Laguna bag, of course in eggplant:

Namaste Eggplant Purple Large Cali Laguna Knitting Tote Bag Purse

That's a clickable link, not a photo.

And I had been thinking about the GoKnit small pouch from Know Knits:
GoKnit Pouch Turquoise Small










I'm looking for a navy colored one, though, and that's another clickable link.

But I found an even nicer one. The HiyaHiya small project bag:



This bag has two zippered pockets, one inside and one outside, and is large enough to hold a ball of yarn and a sock-in-progress! That's not a clickable link--use the link at the name. HiyaHiya has some bags that are actually available in blue, but the small project bag seems to only be available in red and teal.


After looking around, though, I really like the Della Q Interchangeable Needle Case, and it's available in purple to match the big bag I wantdella Q - Interchangeable Needle Case - 040 Purple

It's even available in a case that will hold two sets of interchangeable needles!

You're probably tired of all this by now, so I'll go and get ready for all the Doctor Who fun on BBC in America this evening.

Have a fabulous weekend!

******************************

Addition:

I've changed my mind. I don't want the Namaste Laguna bag, I'd rather have the Monroe.

Namaste - The Monroe - Eggplant (Available Early May)

No comments:

Post a Comment