Sunday, April 4, 2010

Extra April Fool's Day Stuff

I missed something really fabulous on Thursday!

So, in the spirit of "better late than never," I present this link to The Panopticon and a peek into the mind of a deranged knitter!

If you don't read The Panopticon, you really should. It's written by Franklin, a photographer by profession. a knitter by choice and an artist and writer of insane knitting adventures with his imaginary friend, a sheep named Dolores.

Please don't tell Dolores I said she was imaginary.

You might recognize him from this photo, which was in a lot of knitting magazines. Check out his story about the photo.


He is, above all, a man who understands knitting!

I realize that this is a little late for April Fool, but I had to make sure you didn't miss it!

My Easter post was put up earlier today.

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment