Thursday, April 15, 2010

Meteor Shower!


That's a meteor shower from last year.

I usually try to keep up with these things, but the Lyrid Meteor Shower snuck up on me and I nearly missed it! Actually I haven't really missed the Lyrids, but they seem to be starting earlier than expected this year. There are more articles here and here, and you can find many more on the internet after a brief search.

There was an incredible fireball seen in several states last night. There's an amazing video here, too.

***********************

Are you one of those annoying people who goes around asking people "What's your sign?" Well, here's a new one for you.

People are now trying to identify personality types by assessing their blood types! Check it out and read more about yourself and your friends!

*************************

Today is the day in the US when tax returns have to be mailed.

And to cheer you up, lots of people are making free things available today! Check out this, too!

**************************

I have lots to do, and not much time to do it in, so I have to go, now.

I hope you're having a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment