Monday, February 1, 2010

Welcome to February!

The year just started and January is over already!

Over at Crazy Aunt Purl's blog, she's reporting in on how well her New Year's resolutions are going.

I don't want to talk about mine.

You can tell it's not going well. But I plan to suck it up and get moving on them.

********************************

Tonight, we have new episodes of: Chuck, Heroes and Castle!

Tomorrow night, we have the return of new episodes of Lost!

Get Lost again!

****************************

I finally figured out how/why my DVR is erasing programs that I don't want to part with.

I watched two episodes of Supernatural yesterday. One was a continuation of the other, so after watching the first part, I went on to watch the second part without erasing the first (in case I wanted to check back on something in the first one). When I was done with them, I erased the second one right after watching it, went back to the list of programs, highlighted the first one, and erased it. When I went back to the list of shows, the first episode of Supernatural was still there, but Lost (from last week, which I hadn't watched all of) was gone.

In other words, when I highlight something and choose it, sometimes it actually opens something that was NOT highlighted. I think (because a program was highlighted and I chose it) that that's what I got, but it has actually opened something else.

Just another malfunction of this piece of junk (aka a DVR) from Comcast, and another reason to get TiVo! I'll have money on Wednesday, and will be ordering my TiVo then, and I can't wait, believe me.

*****************************

To get you into the spirit, and brush up on your lore, here's some information about Groundhog Day, which is, of course, tomorrow!

Groundhog Day is also know as Candlemas, and the pagans call if Imbolc. Study up and impress your friends tomorrow!

**************************************

I keep talking about lots of stuff to do today, and wind up putting it off, but I really do have a lot to do, so I'm going to keep this short.

Happy February, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment