Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Mischief Night!

Tonight is Mischief Night, and I hope your windows remain soap-free, your bushes remain un-TPd, and you remain, in general, free of all other tricks.

I really don't have a lot to write about.

Today, I was up early for the third day this week, this time to get a flu shot, and I am in an absolute daze, unable to string two coherent thoughts together.

Maybe I shouldn't have picked today to pick up all the stitches around the armhole of my slinky ribs sweater and to start a set-in sleeve. But I did. If worst comes to worst, I'll just rip it all out, and I'll only have lost a little time.

So, anyway, my sister sent this to me, and I'm sending this to you. It requires Flash, and the sound is cute, too, so turn it up!


Have a happy Mischief Night, an a wonderful Halloween!

*************************

Addition:

Check out the 16 Halloween costumes that would get you fired if you wore them to work here. Here's a sample:


The expression on the baby's face is priceless!

Boo!

**************************************

Addition (too):

V will be premiering on Tuesday evening on ABC, and if you want to get ready for it, The SyFy Channel will be running all the V that ever was up until now on Sunday, according to their announcements on air and my digital TV Guide, although their online schedule says they will not be airing it on Sunday. If you want to watch it, it's worth tuning in to see if it will really be on.

No comments:

Post a Comment