Thursday, September 18, 2008

Depression Depression

I'm depressed because of the financial depression. And there is a depression. Read on...

The FDIC has published a list of recent bank failures.

They are full of such joy!

I read somewhere today that the FDIC has compiled a list of 124 banks in danger of crashing. There was no link provided and I haven't been able to find it.

I am investigating how to survive without a bank account. Well, I will be investigating right away.

I do a little investigating, and then it makes me nauseous (again) and I take a little time off before doing any more investigating.

I'm also looking for ways to make some money. Well, I've been doing that for a while, but without results so far. Any ideas would be appreciated!

Do not forget! I am available for a reasonable fee to create fabulous knitted Christmas presents for all the people on your list! Leave a comment!

Hats, scarves, mitts, mittens, wimples, hoods, Christmas stockings, shawls, sweaters and lots more are only limited by your imagination. For those with a limited imagination, I have a great one. Comment and tell me about the intended recipient, and I'll find a way to make a gift they'll love!

The next big event coming up is the Fall Fiber Festival. We'll be going on the 4th of October. I wold be really looking forward to that if the economic situation weren't so bad. I can't believe that I can't drum up some enthusiasm for this.  I feel like Marvin in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

The season finale of Burn Notice will be on USA tonight! You can also see a rerun of Supernatural on the CW.

Hopefully, I'll be less depressed tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment