Sunday, December 12, 2010

Thirteen Days Until Christmas!

There can't possibly be only thirteen days until Christmas!

There's so much to do!

Bet you said that to yourself a dozen times today!

I finally got the stockings I've made up on the internet on both Art Fire and Etsy. This is a great way to package a present to give, and the stocking will hold more than you probably think it will. I'll have the pattern ready to sell real soon now. They don't take long to knit.

************************

USA has made this a very Indiana Jones weekend, and you might have time to catch Kingdom of the Crystal Skull if you read this right after it goes up on the internet.

I have to go. I still have a few more stockings to knit.

I hope you've been having a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment