Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Happy Birthday, Holly!

Happy Birthday, Holly!


Today is my daughter, Holly's birthday, and I wish her the best birthday ever.

That may not happen because she has to work today in spite of how hard she tried to get the day off.

I'm sure she's gotten tired of hearing what a good kid she was, but as an example, her first words were "Thank you!"

I hope today is happy in spite of having to work.

Every so often, I've been going to Facebook and puttin up another verse from the SCA Birthday Dirge. You can type "birthday dirge" into any search engine and come up with a list of various verses, and they're quite entertaining.



It's sung to the tune of the Volga Boatmen, and there's an example of it being sung above.

Happy Birthday, Holly!

No comments:

Post a Comment