Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Quick Update

Here's a current photo of the progress on the Christmas stocking for the Harry Potter KAL.


The top of the stocking is at the left. There is a line of grey yarn where I'm going to put the heel, and I have started the toe over on the right.

By the time I got to the heel, I had enough star beads (in white) to do one more round, so I switched to the sort-of-round ones so I'd have enough for the whole stocking.

I got a big, (I think it's one pound) bag of glow-in-the-dark beads. But I think less than half of them are stars. And some of those stars are fluorescent orange, bright pink, yellow, green and purple. Maybe another color, too. So, that doesn't leave much when you just want white stars.

I expect that it will be done tomorrow.

Tonight is the premier of Fringe! I can't wait to be impressed!

And a new episode of Eureka is on SciFi.

I have lots to do today, so I have to run.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment