Sunday, September 7, 2008

Castle

For all you fans of Firefly, who are keeping track of the actors who were in it, there is a new TV series coming up midseason this Winter that you'll be interested in.

The new show is called Castle, after it's main character, Nick Castle, played by Nathan Fillion.

Just click on the the link for Castle, it says it all much better than I can. OK, so it's not science fiction, but it looks like it's going to be good.

********************

Today, Holly and I went out together.

First stop was Michaels, where I bought 4 balls of white glow-in-the-dark yarn for the Christmas stocking I'm making for my September Charms homework in the Harry Potter KAL.

I have a swatch for the beads nearly done, and there will be at least one photo tomorrow.

We stopped at WalMart and picked up some miscellaneous necessaries, and then it was over to TJ Maxx in the Potomac Mills Mall to get the boots I saw on Friday and didn't get. Photo tomorrow.

Then we walked around the mall a bit, and Holly got one of the prettiest heart necklaces I've seen. She had it engraved "Holly" on one side, and "Robin" on the other.

We got pretzel dogs from Aunt Annies, and while we were sitting and eating, she said "I have bad news for you. You're going to have to get up early next Saturday morning." I was delighted!

Yes, it's true, we'll be going to the Renfair on Saturday. I'll try to remember to take pictures, but usually I'm having so much fun that I don't remember to take pictures.

It's been a long day, and I did a lot of walking on Friday and today, so I'm going to cut this short.

But not before I remind you that the premier of Fringe will be on Tuesday night on Fox.

I hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment