Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Weekend!

It's Friday, and that means the weekend is starting soon! Time off for almost everyone!

I've been knitting socks lately, with the yarn I got a couple of weekends ago, the Red Heart Heart & Sole sock yarn in Faded Denim.


I still need to take a picture of at least one of the finished socks to show, but they're really pretty, and I like them!

The knitting I should be doing is for my entry into the Lion Brand Imagination Contest. I still need to get a little bit of yarn, and I need to get right on that. I don't want to talk about it here, but after the contest is over, I should be able to put up photos.

***********************

I would have missed it entirely, but John mentioned on Facebook that today is the anniversary of the moon launch! I think everybody remembers where they were and what they were doing when the moon landing happened, but today is the anniversary of the launch. The anniversary of the landing will be on the 20th (Tuesday).

**************************

Well, it's the middle of July, and that means that in about a month I'll be having my birthday. Just in case anyone was thinking about getting something for me for that occasion, I've put together a wish list on Amazon. There are a few fairly expensive things that I don't expect to get, but put up there on the odd chance, but there are a couple of very inexpensive things (1 cent plus postage), and several things for under $10 including postage.

Just in case anyone was wondering.

***********************

The Jensen Project will be on NBC tonight! I really like Kellie Martin in the Mystery Woman series, and now she's back in this science fiction thriller that I can't wait to see! Don't miss it!

There's also a new Eureka and Haven on SyFy!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment