Monday, June 16, 2008

The Weekend Was a Blast!

The weekend was truly a blast!

When Holly dropped me off at home yesterday, I was totally tired out.

I took a nap and woke up with my sinuses clogged, post-nasal drip that was attempting to drown me, a sore throat, ache-all-over feeling and just plain misery.

Although I had to stay awake for a while until I could breath without drowning, I got about half the sleep I needed last night and feel much better than I did in the middle of the night. Still nowhere near OK, though. It has all the hallmarks of strep throat.

So, I'm going back to sleep, and I plan to get well soon.

I'll be back to tell you about the weekend, and picking a camera for close ups.

SciFi will be having two especially good days this week during the day. Thursday, there will be Doctor Who, and on Friday, they'll be showing Jake 2.0. Then, on Friday evening, they'll be showing Charlie Jade and a new episode of Doctor Who.

I hope you're having a better Monday than I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment